Who we are
An open and honest approach is the core strength of our business – transparency, risk reduction, partnership. This includes providing finance independently - free of brokerage, commission or financial incentives.
LeasePlan Australia provides leasing and vehicle fleet management services for businesses and governments of all shapes and sizes, managing more than 95,000 vehicles.
Employing over 300 staff, we have offices in:
What's next for you?
Managing an international fleet can be a complex task, but also one that can bring significant value to the bottom line of your company. This is why many multinational companies work with LeasePlan to control their fleet spend, optimise fleet processes and reduce risk and emissions.
BenefitsLeasePlan International’s products and services are designed specifically for multinational organisations. An international framework agreement will help you to centralise and coordinate fleet management tasks throughout your organisation. You will not only benefit from global experience combined with local expertise and on-the-ground support but also:
- a single point-of-contact: dedicated international account management, supported by an international coordination network covering 32 countries
- insights & expertise: through our international consultancy team, who can help you with topics ranging from car policy advice and cost tracking solutions to benchmarking and CO2 reduction programs
- innovative technology: international fleet reporting tools that give you the insights you need to manage your global fleet
LeasePlan’s ISO Certified Commitment
LeasePlan Australia Limited (LeasePlan) is committed to higher standards around:
- Providing and maintaining a work environment that is safe and without risk, so far as is reasonably practicable, to an individual’s health and safety
- Minimising the environmental impact of the our activities, products and services and encouraging our business partners to do the same
- Meeting the business needs of our key stakeholders by innovating & continually improving the quality of our products, service delivery and relationships
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information, in all its form, related to our customers, employees, suppliers and business partners.
For a detailed list of ISO certifications that LeasePlan upholds, refer to the SAI Global certification register - SAI Global - Certification Register - Search