Contract Hire operating leases
Contract Hire with LeasePlan
Some businesses prefer a no-fuss fleet with a known, stable cost. LeasePlan’s Contract Hire is a straightforward operating lease that keeps your fleet healthy and your costs under control—with zero effort on your part.
Simply agree on a fixed, monthly payment for all your fleet requirements and you’ll never pay more to run your fleet on the agreed terms.
Get nothing less—and pay nothing more—than what you’ve signed up for.
Contract Hire Inclusions
- Choose the vehicle you want
- Regularly upgrade your cars
- No capital outlay required
- Save lots of time and money
- Flexible contract terms (from 12 to 60 months)
- No risk of loss on the car’s value at the end of lease
- GST can be claimed on the lease payments
- Fixed monthly costs that include everything
- Fully tax deductible up to depreciation limit
You choose the vehicle that’s right for your business, decide the lease term and how many kilometres you’re likely to travel each year, and LeasePlan provides the quote.
If you’re happy, LeasePlan orders the new vehicle and has it delivered to your business. At the end of the lease term, you just hand the vehicle back – hassle free.
With Contract Hire, vehicle maintenance and registration are included as standard. You can also choose to include other fleet management services such as fuel, insurance, roadside assistance, tyres, tolls or replacement car.
Contract Hire is simple and low risk
With Contract Hire, your business:
- is removed from any residual resale value risk, or operating cost risk – LeasePlan assumes all risk
- is freed from any burden of running and controlling fleet
- has cash flow certainty with fixed costs accommodating all fleet requirements
- enjoys LeasePlan's volume buying discounts