GPS Vehicle Tracking
Vehicle Fleet Tracking (Telematics)
Keeping tabs on your entire business fleet can quickly become a nightmare regardless of how many vehicles you are managing – unless you embrace the modern technologies available.
Telematics systems and GPS tracking software gives you many ways to monitor your fleet in real time, and make sure that vehicles are in the right places and the right times.
LeasePlan Telematics gathers accurate, real-time data to help keep your drivers safe, improve your fleet’s efficiency and save you money.
Accurate in-vehicle data is available to you via our online portal, including access to a wide range of reporting options.
- Monitor driving behaviour - like speeding, harsh braking and cornering
- Identify at risk drivers, promote safer driving practices
- Reduce accidents and insurance costs
- Access data to investigate accident causes
The benefits of telematics
Improved cost controls:
- Better driver behaviour means less fuel, fewer maintenance issues and lower costs
- Reduce unnecessary idling to reduce costs of engine wear
- Minimise non-essential vehicle use
- Initiate pre-emptive maintenance activities for high workload vehicles
- Validate fuel card use with vehicle location matching
- Track and recover stolen vehicles
- Identify underutilised vehicles
- Measure engine hours to improve maintenance scheduling
- Manage job scheduling and route planning
- Use geo fencing to spot vehicles used outside defined territories
- Measure downtime when vehicles are serviced or repaired Real-time data, clearer oversight, enhanced safety and better performance.
Ask us about telematics for your vehicles